About the programWith the purpose to nurture competitive artists and researchers, SeMA Nanji Residency supports artists and researchers through residency programs immersed in the creative, productive space in the changing visual art environment, thus focusing on collaborations and procedures. SeMA also provides artists and art planners who took part in the residency program with opportunities to take part in overseas residency programs through a partnership agreement.
LanguageKorean / English
EligibilityNominated by partner organizations
Studio InformationSeMA NANJI RESIDENCY has various facilities, including:
- Exhibition halls: various projects and exhibitions by the artists in residence are held in this space
- Outside workspace
- Equipment for production
What the AiR provides
- A fully-equipped individual studio (accommodation space is included)
- Airfare for around trip
- Opportunities to participate in residency programs (exhibitions, workshops, etc)
- Shared bathroom
- Common kitchen
What the Artist pays
- Expenses for living, production, local transporation and etc.
How to applySeMA NANJI RESIDENCY provides artists and researchers who took part in NANJI RESIDENCY programs with opportunities to participate in overseas residency programs available through a partner agreement as a follow-up support. The selected artist or researcher can take part a three month-long residency program operated by a partner institution of SeMA.
OutcomeParticipating in SeMA NANJI RESIDENCY’s Programs including Exhibitions and Presentations.
ContactAddress: 108-1, Haneulgongwon-ro (481-6 Sangam-dong), Mapo-Gu, Seoul, 121-832, South Korea
Telephone: +82 (0)2-308-1071
Website: SeMA NANJI
* If you see an error or omission on this page, please let us know by e-mail.